facebook pinterest twitter

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Love My Lunch Box!


Next year, my little girl will be starting kindergarten and in preparation, I have had her on a waiting list to switch from two 1/2 days of preschool to two full days of preschool. Well, a spot opened up for her, and it seems I need the preparation as much as she does because I did not sleep a wink the night after I signed her up.

As I knew she would, she absolutely loves it. She says eating lunch in the cafeteria is the most perfect way to eat lunch ever. And during her quiet time, she got to watch part of The Little Mermaid. If they keep playing that movie, I'll have a hard time bringing her home ...

Today I whipped up this lunch box, from the Love Your Lunch Box pattern I found on Etsy. Rosemary proceeded to play "snack time" with it for the rest of the day, and it warms my heart just how excited she is to bring it to school tomorrow.

The main fabric is a Hello Kitty fabric that my friend Summer brought to me from Korea. The rest of the fabric is scraps from other projects. Now I think I need to make one for myself!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a very nice lunch box! I can't believe the pattern too, how fun.

    Congratulations on sewing your own "Bento" box/bag.

    I still check here once in a while :)

    Darryl

    ReplyDelete