facebook pinterest twitter

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pink kitchen

I never knew how much I wanted a pink kitchen. Actually, I never knew I even wanted a pink kitchen. But, one link led to another, which led me to a blog called Small Place Style, and I suddenly feel like my life won't be complete until ... some day ... I get to have pink cupboards in my kitchen.


Don't you absolutely agree? I'm not sure how I'll ever convince my husband what a necessity pink cupboards are. Guess I'll just have to paint them when he's not home. And, of course, when we have cupboards of our own to paint.

A girl can dream, can't she?


P.S. It sure would be nice if my small place included a kitchen so BIG!

7 comments:

  1. I love the coordinating box of cereal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. It's just a little too...pink. I think olive green would be better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know - I have a pink countertop in my kitchen and I can't wait to get rid of it. Do you want it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that lovely pink is very similar to that pink bed you had, which was the best pink ever. Glad to see you are now liking it.

    Your mother

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an all pink bathroom (the tub, sink, and counters were all pink when we moved in so we decided to go for the walls too) and love it. I'm not normally into pink much but it is a really soothing color. I think a pink kitchen would be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having an all out pink room means you're not ashamed of your girly side at all and don't care who knows about it. I love that it's so unabashedly personal. My girlfriend, Trish, wouldn't have it any other way:

    http://typearamblings.blogspot.com/2011/06/news-flash-trishs-pink-diner.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, I Thought you or some of your followers might be interested in this find: NEVER USED, from 1962 Caloric brand PINK appliances: Ultramatic gas built in wall oven, gas stove top, hood, double sink and back splash, all designed by designer Beatrice West! And all with original boxes!! Wow what a find! And yes it’s all for sale, I'm located in Northern New Jersey! You can contact me at nancy159@yahoo.com. You can see pics on retrorenovation.com.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete