facebook pinterest twitter

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Thoughts


A collection of whimsies.

1. This remarkably pretty and easy looking lace headband D.I.Y.
2. Believing there will be life after the death of Picnik.
3. Appreciating this blog.
4. Fun ideas for our outdoor movie night.
5. Hope that someday this house could have pretty kitchen cabinets. And equally pretty colors.
6. These words.
7. Crap baskets.
8. I'm not a huge cake fan. But lemonade cake? I'm not sure I could resist.
9. Hoping [R] doesn't lose everything she learned in school.
10. But really looking forward to summer vacation!
11. She's turning 6 this week. Sigh.
12. This necklace.


1 comment:

  1. Those cabinets in the red and blue kitchen? That's one of my bloggy friends here in KC. Here are the rest of the pics from that kitchen- pretty amazing huh?

    http://mollied.blogspot.com/2011/03/red-with-jealousy.html

    I'm actually going estate hunting with her Sunday

    ReplyDelete