facebook pinterest twitter

Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Outfit & Pin Favorites

Hi there! If you read this through a reader, I'd like to suggest you click on through today. I've been dreaming about giving my blog a new outfit and it got one. It's all simple and sparkly.

I needed a little motivation. Something to help me write a little more here and a little less on Facebook. I put so much on Facebook and trick myself into thinking it's a good record, when in reality I'm afraid it's going to get lost on the Internet void.

Also, in honor of Coming Up Rosemary's new look, I finally jumped on the Twitter bandwagon. I am on there a little tentatively, afraid and confused about what it all means. So if you're a Twitter-er, say hi to me, and then feel free to tell me what you mean @Idon'tunderstand #WhatThisMeans.

As another piece of motivation, I have decided to complete and post about at least 1 craft/project/activity/thing a week. And I think I can do it. I also want to regularly do a small post about my favorite recent pins.

So without further ado, here are some of my playtime favorites:





Source: homebunch.com via Kate on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Love the owl mask! I've been thinking the same thing lately in terms of documenting my 2012 creative endeavors via a blog. But it's been awhile since I actually wrote online about anything in my life with more than a status update.

    ReplyDelete