facebook pinterest twitter

Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry, Happy New Year!

I hope all of you realized as many blessings as I have over the past couple of months. My blogging has been pretty minimal as of late, but my desire has not disappeared. So to get back in the swing of things, I'm going to post about what I've been up to - one project/one day at a time.


This capelet is from the book One More Skein, by Leigh Radford. This book came highly recommended to me and it has not disappointed. I have made a number of things out of this book, and am pleased by the quality of the instructions. This was my first experience in cabling and it was a good introduction.

I made it for the cutiest cutie, little Dottie Layne. I'm pretty sure she's telling the camera that she thinks I'm the coolest. Wouldn't you agree? Oh, what? This picture isn't about me at all, is it?


What are your favorite patterns for babies? I am expecting a new niece pretty soon and am looking for some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment