There were no available babies to model this hat, so Monkey had to do. I found the free pattern here, and for my first hat, first i-cord, and first tassle, it was pretty easy. I did misunderstand the directions a little, and on the first go-around I knit too many rows. This was realized half-way through, so I just compensated with fewer rows later on ... it turned out fine, but this one does look a bit better. The yarn I used isn't as chunky and instead of size 11 needles, I used 10.5 ... because it's what I had. I really like the look of the hat with chunkier yarn, but this is nice too. I also made the tassle shorter so the recipient of this baby hat wouldn't chew and/or choke on it.