facebook pinterest twitter

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Who said winning isn't everything?

Miri over at Make It, Give it made these stinkin' adorable felt brooches. I was the lucky one who won them.


I've been putting the little birdy one on my t-shirts and tank tops, and I sort of feel like it's now my little pet. He's a good pet. I haven't taken any pictures of it on me because, to be honest, I'm extremely frustrated with my hair and just don't want to be in any pictures right now.

Fortunately for you, Rosemary had the excellent idea of wearing the other one on her dress today.

I think I have a little fashionista on my hands.



p.s. Check out Miri's blog! She has a ton of great ideas. I wish she was on blogger so I could "follow" her.

3 comments:

  1. congrats. what is her blog? I tried to google, but can't get it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out to me! I thought I had linked it, but I went back and changed it.

    ReplyDelete