facebook pinterest twitter

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The first 10 minutes, #2

Today I have a headache. Headaches have been a fairly normal part of this new mom process for me because I've spent much of most of my days hunched over in my chair attempting to feed sweet Margot. I say attempting because breastfeeding for me has never been the "normal" or "natural" process ... It was difficult with Rosemary and it's been difficult with Margot. It's going better this time around; but it's still a tough process.

I want to be happy about all the snow that's falling today. It is peaceful and pretty and I love the snow. But for tonight it is going to mean that Joel comes home and goes outside to shovel instead of all the things that need to be done on the inside. Our house is a perpetual mess. I try to embrace this as a place we live, but I feel so much happier when there isn't clutter everywhere. Sometimes I would just like to throw everything away.

Speaking of that mess, I think today I'll write for 5 minutes instead of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment