facebook pinterest twitter

Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Thoughts


A collection of whimsies.

1. Thinking a lot about summer vacation. It will probably require a post of its own ... but look at this cool online summer camp adventure club!
2. Mama needs a new pair of shoes.
3. Running to the mailbox every day in search of this t-shirt.
4. Do you subscribe to The Current's Song of the Day? Today's song was particularly likable.
5. This salad is yummy.
6. I'm on a mission to see if I may have a gluten allergy ... and cinnamon roll pancake recipes are not helping!
7. Dish towel cafe curtains have me inspired.
8. Lucky me, I got a Nook for Mother's Day! And this is the first book I read on it.
9. That doesn't mean I'll never read a paper book again ... And it would be a shame if you didn't download these free printable owl bookmarks.
10. Sadly, with the advent of electronic Scrabble, I have lost my patience for an actual game of Scrabble with a real board. But this is pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment