facebook pinterest twitter

Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Thoughts


A collection of whimsies.

1. I like this idea for a quilted greeting card.
2. I bought a Plum District deal for this fun organization store ... and I can't decide what to buy!
3. I'm thinking of buying another 1/8 of beef ... anyone up for another cow pool?
4. "Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be." - Clementine Paddleford
5. Would really, really like to score $10 tickets to see Pippi Longstocking.
6. I've been enjoying this blog and particularly loved her home tour on Life Made Lovely.
7. This dress.
8. Perhaps I'm a bit emotional today, but I love this chicken coop so much I felt like crying when I saw it.
9. I never really thought I'd want an eReader, but I can't seem to stop dreaming of one.
10. Elephants are awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment