facebook pinterest twitter

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Mittens

A week full of real, painful headaches sure can put a girl behind the Internet world. I'm resisting the urge to spend the entire day catching up on everything I've missed ... but that would probably give me another headache. So I'll just start fresh today and pretend like I was always here.

Meanwhile, here are the mittens that I've finally finished ... now that spring is springing.


The pattern is called I go Misti for Malabrigo Mittens (not sure if it's on Ravelry, as Ravelry is sadly down). It's made out of 1 skein of Misti Alpaca Chunky (yes, please) and 1 skein of Malabrigo worsted. I must knit tighter than the person who made the store sample because mine ended up much smaller. I added quite a few rows to the body and the thumb. 

I'm happy with them them, though, and LOVE the yarn. It is so soft and cozy. If it was food, I imagine it would taste like grandma's apple pie ... if grandma can cook, that is.

1 comment: