Last year, while doing the initial garden weeding, I accidentally weeded my daisies. Every year I think about taking pictures of the early sprouts of plants and/or weeds that I am not sure of. This year I actually did.
Join me as we play Weed or No Weed, make guesses, share actual knowledge, and watch these things grow. What do you think? Weeds or not?
1. I predict this is NOT a weed. But I don't know what it's going to be!
2. I really thought this was going to be Bee Balm, but you'll notice the next picture actually has a marker that says 'Bee Balm' next to it, so now I'm stumped.
3. I didn't notice the little marker that says 'Bee Balm' until after I took this picture. My original guess was that this was a weed, but now I'm not so sure.
4. I am almost positive this is a weed. But I was feeling gun shy about ripping it out because of the mishap last year with the daisies.
5. I do not think this is a weed. Could it be a day lily? A black-eyed susan? I do not remember planting either of those here, but I guess we'll wait and see.