facebook pinterest twitter

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here I am, world.

Welcome, friends, to the new home of Coming Up Rosemary! I'm pretty excited about my decision to switch over here and think I will like blogging a whole lot more now that I've made the switch.

When I originally started Coming Up Rosemary! I wrote a little introductory post ... that was well over a year ago and so much has changed since then. For starters, when I began this thing I was a stir-crazy technical writer. Moderately enjoying my job, but feeling like every creative bone was being etched out of my body.

I am now a stay-at-home mom trying to figure all of this out. So far, stay-at-home mom life has not been full of all the free time I thought it would entail. I think that has something to do with trying to sell our house and living 2.5 hours away from my husband, among other things.

Coming Up Rosemary! was created to detail my journey to become an expert crafty person. To me that means writing, sewing, cooking, coloring, raising children, and so much more. Thank you for joining me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment